czwartek, 28 września 2023

Power Slap - Cheats&Hack


James Harrod

I've had this game for a few weeks and it's been really enjoyable to play. All of a sudden, when playing today there are ads which appear automatically it seems every 10 seconds, and when they finish, there is a message saying 'Ad is not ready'. It's making the game unplayable. I haven't played the game since the update so it could be caused by that.

52 people found this review helpful

Did you find this helpful?

J G

Right now a 3. Maybe after some updates I'll raise my rating .Great concept. Needs work for sure. Can't wait until PVP. That's when I'll buy a package. When you win and have to watch a ad to get the reward, that's not cool. You won the match. The reward should be automatic. The ads are in bunchies. I get it, ads are vital for some apps. Especially when they're fairly new. And yes you can buy a deal and cut some ads out. I do hope this app. Gets better after the updates it desperately needs.

79 people found this review helpful

Did you find this helpful?

Amanda Lee

????????Failure to launch???????????? I installed, and not immediatly, but later that night I tried to open. TO open when I was sent to the app store from an ad on another game, and itried to lunch but when I clicked play I was left on a black screen with only the three navigation keys on the bottom. Soon, as you can figure, I was never able to play the game. *Slap!! "

318 people found this review helpful

Did you find this helpful?




Source: https://mobilecheats.edu.pl/power-slap-cheatshack/

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz