środa, 28 czerwca 2023

Cat Forest - Healing Camp Cheats&Hack


Franz Guevarra

I love this game it help me to relax and the cats are cute. I love the tent,decorations,and the details. There are so many to choose and build. Well you must wait and do something important like quest,build,and make some tools and food and stuff to level up your cat and your camp. I am glad to find a game like this because some of the games take to long to level up your character and the buildings.

29 people found this review helpful

Did you find this helpful?

Esther Latta

This is the best cat game! Try it out, it's not bad at all. There are no ads and you can grind in the game without needing to pay the game to make progress. The only reason it's 4/5 is because I didn't like having to start over when I moved to another device. It would be the best if we could save our progress to our accounts. But, besides that, ????

8 people found this review helpful

Did you find this helpful?

A Google user

Super fun & cute, and not really difficult to level up. Once you are able to build caravans, it's really easy to earn gold pinecones. I don't mind ads since you only have to watch them to earn something, but when you have more tents, watching ads for cleaning coupons becomes a little excessive. Weeds and trees pop up a little to fast. After I built all of the buildings, it kinda plateaued for me and I lost some interest. I hope they add more campsites in the future for different possibilities!

119 people found this review helpful

Did you find this helpful?




Source: https://mobilecheats.edu.pl/cat-forest-healing-camp-cheatshack-2/

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz