środa, 31 maja 2023

Among Us - Cheats&Hack


Sofia Tomboc

I love the game, amazing updates and you can play with your friends!! The reason why I gave it 3 stars is because of 4 reasons, 1st it takes 3-5 minutes to start, 2nd whenever the game starts, the screen is black 3rd I can't move my joystick everywhere and lastly, even if my wifi is strong it lags sometimes it even crashes even if the game just started. It would've been much more fun if it were offline(suggestion)! I would've gave it five stars if none of the problems existed... Hope it's fixed!

2,821 people found this review helpful

Did you find this helpful?

Andrew Crookston

This is a really fun game, and one I have a bit of a personal connection to. However, as much as I want to give it 5 stars, it has some major issues. Often, when I try to boot up the game, I either get something about for unity failed to load, or I get an endless loading screen. I also have an issue where for some reason, I can't use my keyboard during a meeting, only for it to appear after the meeting ends. I also want to be able to find lobbies with certain mods, and have a system to stop dcs.

2,473 people found this review helpful

Did you find this helpful?

Alter James D. Paanod

I downloaded it back in 2020, it was so hyped back then. The visual effects, user interface, and programming of the whole game is well-designed. It is satisfying every time I complete a task or be excited to become an impostor. The concept of this app is genius and thrilling. I am also a color deficient person, specifically to color green and red, so having the colorblind text option was helpful. Good game!

1,536 people found this review helpful

Did you find this helpful?




Source: https://mobilecheats.edu.pl/among-us-cheatshack/

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz