czwartek, 27 kwietnia 2023

Slime Legion - Cheats&Hack


Tamer Koh

I think this is pretty fun, and I'm glad the ads are opt-in and not intrusive. There's something bothering me though: How come only a straight line (up/down or left/right) counts as Connect-5? The Connect-5 bonuses aren't applying if you do a corner or T shape, and that seems odd to me? If that could be addressed, I think the experience would feel a lot smoother. Also, giving a bonus if you do multiple matches in one, like how combos would normally give you extra moves. Fix these, please!

9 people found this review helpful

Did you find this helpful?

Ashly Shaw

It's a great game to kill time and it's addicting.I don't usually run out of energy. My issue is it's just grinding after a few. I've been stuck on the same stage for a week now and I play multiple times a day. Just not enough cards/coins to level up characters so you can progress. It's still fun but gets discouraging when you get to level 29 everytime and then the last boss just runs you down. It seems a bit unbalanced IMO. I'm excited to see the app grow and see what updates fix/bring though.

45 people found this review helpful

Did you find this helpful?

Fenton Clawson

There's the core to a good game somewhere underneath the (very large) pile of absolutely aggressive ads. Two payment for levels for each of the 2 or 3 separate passes they have going at any time. Constant pop-ups asking you to buy this package or that booster. Worth playing if you're good at finding and hitting the close button quickly enough. I understand developers of free games need some sort of income, but this borders on disrespectful.

21 people found this review helpful

Did you find this helpful?




Source: https://mobilecheats.edu.pl/slime-legion-cheatshack/

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz