poniedziałek, 3 października 2022

Unwanted Experiment - Cheats&Hack


Ar Har Dar

I'll admit, I do like the concept of the story and its monsters. However, this is awfully delivered to us. Many contrived puzzles, clunky touch responses, and there's even a puzzle they let you skip for free if you mindlessly tap on it. Heck, the text for the story has several grammatical errors! Even the ending only has one option for the good outcome and gives you no time to think about it. This game is not worth your time and certainly not your money.

43 people found this review helpful

Did you find this helpful?

Diego Aldunate

*mild spoilers* The story here was rather weak, I know it's not the main point of the game, but It can improve the experience. Art style is really good, it has a unique atmosphere attached to it, something that I can call darkdome-ish. Some puzzles though I thought were up to interpretation to be solved, the solution to the 3x3 X box. I got confused with the one that opened the bird thing. Anyway it's a decent game.

27 people found this review helpful

Did you find this helpful?

Shay Olin Parker

*Spoilers* I love the art style and animation. It was a very pleasant surprise. I really appreciate the option to skip the fish puzzle. I'm god awful at those types of puzzle, and I was briefly angry when I thought I had to do it. I never would have finished the game if I couldn't skip. The gum on the string not being able to get the key out of the sink felt like a wasted opportunity and the actual solution felt kind of cheap.

94 people found this review helpful

Did you find this helpful?




Source: https://mobilecheats.edu.pl/unwanted-experiment-cheatshack/

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz