poniedziałek, 3 października 2022

The Girl in the Window Cheats&Hack


Leo Frantz

Played this one (Girl in the Window) and another; Haunted Laia. Very well done. Love the graphics. They are simple and direct, not overwrought like many games. Focus seems to be more on story than pretty pictures. The puzzles have all the clues necessary (but I did have to resort to help on a few occasions). I certainly plan on playing them all! Very good work 👍

Did you find this helpful?

わすれもの

The animation and details are good. The story is also nice although I believe it has not given a proper ending it deserved. I still wonder what role did the guy in the photos play or maybe it just went over my head with the quick and short ending. But overall, it's an exemplary game. For an escape room, it is different as it stands out among the other escape rooms I've played by far with its amazing animation and story (with a hint of mystery and horror).

164 people found this review helpful

Did you find this helpful?

Durian Fox

This game is so fun!!! The puzzles are geniuenly challenging sometimes and they're very unique!! I wasn't really invested in the story and I was disappointed when the game wasn't scary, but the ending had a plot twist I didn't expect. I wish it were more exciting and the story was explored more but I still enjoyed the game regardless!! Would recommend :)

116 people found this review helpful

Did you find this helpful?




Source: https://mobilecheats.edu.pl/the-girl-in-the-window-cheatshack/

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz