poniedziałek, 3 października 2022

Paper.io 2 - Cheats&Hack


Karen McGlamery

Really sucks. It's fine at the beginning, and it's a pretty fun game. I'm not one who gets really mad with ads, so they don't quite mind me. But it bugs me that every time I try opening it after closing it for more than at least a day or 7 hours it brings you to the loading screen then just crashes and exits you back to your home screen. I would have loved to give this a 5 star review, but you really need to fix this. P.S this is my mother's account. I don't believe she does app reviews.

4 people found this review helpful

Did you find this helpful?

Shawn 47

It used to be a lot of fun until they started adding more and more ads constantly interrupting game play and throwing off the flow. I was already thinking about uninstalling before the latest update. Since September 15th, whatever "bug fix" they did to it now prevents the game from even loading. I get the Voodoo logo followed by three to five seconds of black screen, then the app shuts down. Way to ruin a fun thing, Voodoo. *Slow clap*

75 people found this review helpful

Did you find this helpful?

Serenity Adamson

It doesn't cause me any problems the only problem is when you watch an ad to respawn it kinda lags a little or when I go to get a free skin it sucks me into an ad and then I always end up dying. Overall it's a great game! It is pretty time consuming and I never get bored of it. But if you could please fix the ad thing ;-;. If you can fix the ad thing it will be a 5 start. Thank you!

218 people found this review helpful

Did you find this helpful?




Source: https://mobilecheats.edu.pl/paper-io-2-cheatshack/

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz