sobota, 1 października 2022

Marble ASMR - Cheats&Hack


Amanda Keith

The ad I saw about this game said it had NO ads. However, upon playing the game, ads flash up every once in a while. This is tolerable in itself, but annoying that it had been falsely advertised. But then it started redirecting me to another site without me touching anything after I played for a while. I would hit back, but several seconds later, I get redirected again. This happened both time I launched the game. This game could be fun, but it's not worth the aggravation the ads cause.

915 people found this review helpful

Did you find this helpful?

Bryon Leggett

At first, it seemed to be an entertaining little idle game. The forced ads are lame, and the ad removal purchase doesn't remove reward ads. After "completing" the game, I understand why. There are 6 stages, all nearly identical. All stages are some variety of graphical change on spiral ramps with various "balls." No offline progress means you'll spend several hours letting the game run while you do other things, like watching a movie. It feels like a cash grab more than a good product.

326 people found this review helpful

Did you find this helpful?

The Pathless Path

Game is entirely unstable. I even went as far as to clean out a bunch of unneeded and unnecessary apps to make sure there was enough room. Game crashes every 10-20 seconds. 90% of ads just completely crash the game. I really like the game but the state that it's in makes it completely unplayable.

141 people found this review helpful

Did you find this helpful?




Source: https://mobilecheats.edu.pl/marble-asmr-cheatshack/

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz