niedziela, 2 października 2022

DeckEleven's Railroads 2 - Cheats&Hack


Andrzej Hryncewicz

This is a very good railroad sim game, even though it's relatively simple and a bit rough around the edges. Gameplay is smooth and fairly challenging. Graphics are just fine, nothing fancy but enjoyable. Controls could be better, planning long tracks can be difficult and bridge should show length when dragging since length is limited by type of bridge. I would score it 5/5 but I don't like the idea that most of the content is behind a paywall. I'd prefer split into Free & Pro v3rsion or ads.

9 people found this review helpful

Did you find this helpful?

Clayton Wikoff

4.5 stars if that were an option. I loved the campaign missions. The only thing I would like is a little easier organization. Some ideas are: tracks that can be designated as one-way to make less micromanaging of train routes, an easier way to see an overview of train routes and cargo lists. More complicated scenarios can become really tedious to manage trains and routes, and remember which direction each track is intended.

22 people found this review helpful

Did you find this helpful?

foxalpha09 2099

It what I've been looking for! I'm kinda sad that a lot of trains are locked behind a pay wall, and I thought I'd unlock advanced steam after the first campaign. Calling the reward a "Collectable" was misleading, but I appreciate the thought of giving a new engine. Suggestion, I know that you need the packs to keep ads out, so I have an idea of skins that can be unlocked/bought(your choice) through completing milestones to go with biomes. I have too much to say here. Thx for amazing game!

22 people found this review helpful

Did you find this helpful?




Source: https://mobilecheats.edu.pl/deckelevens-railroads-2-cheatshack/

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz