środa, 28 września 2022

Arrow War - Cheats&Hack


Garrett Burdick

It's a really great game and my recommendation download it cuz it's got great graphics great gameplay it's got an app purchases which you can see it's overall a really good game cuz you shoot other things that are trying to come at your Castle and you have to upgrade and get different arrows to kill the people that are coming after you to take down your Castle and also you. Really good gameplay though love the game thanks for reading bye!.

7 people found this review helpful

Did you find this helpful?

Mark Cavallo

I am really enjoying this game. There is a fine balance between levelling up a huge range of options in order to just graze through the next few levels. My only gripe is the one goal necessary for monthly achievement and that is 100hrs in a month. This is just ludicrous. I'd be surprised if put this much into a AAA game. When all the other goals are achievable this is less than 50% for me before it resets. 5 stars if this was fixed

44 people found this review helpful

Did you find this helpful?

Ceedox

It's alright, the personality is good but that's kind of where it ends. The idea's there, but I am not even joking when I say I managed to fall asleep while I was playing. The upgrading system and UI feels boring and I feel like the upgrading could be simplified. The actual gameplay is boring too, you literally sit there and do nothing and use abilities every now and then. This game is simular to Grow Castle, which does a better job, especially with the strategy side, which this game lacks.

61 people found this review helpful

Did you find this helpful?




Source: https://mobilecheats.edu.pl/arrow-war-cheatshack/

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz