poniedziałek, 29 sierpnia 2022

Woodturning - Cheats&Hack


Emerson Abbott

It's so relaxing just to sit there and carve. The spray painting is a pain though I can never get it to work. But over all, it's not to hard it's not frustrating. When I was experiencing a different game I saw the ad for this carving game and the ad let me carve a little bit. And when I caved for that 10 or so seconds I really wanted to play the game. Really good free, relaxing, none frustrating game.

121 people found this review helpful

Did you find this helpful?

Robbie A

Paid yet still have to watch ads to progress or to get bonuses. You have to watch an ad to unlock a set you worked for. You have to watch ads to get keys to unlock chest to get more money. No way to make more than 300$ a job. None of the goals work. It might tick up once and then it fails to register. Then you have to watch and ad to skip the goal because it's not working then that one won't work. I paid to get rid of ads and I'm still bombarded with ads to get things done. Don't buy!!

14 people found this review helpful

Did you find this helpful?

Sharon Ellison

I opted in for the ad free version option. I've played a game similar to this one but this game allows you to smooth out the piece along with painting and using stencils. I play this game a lot before bed to unwind. The physics programmed into it is so satisfying. A simple style of game that can actually be enjoyable if you're willing to remove ads.

409 people found this review helpful

Did you find this helpful?




Source: https://mobilecheats.edu.pl/woodturning-cheatshack/

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz