środa, 31 sierpnia 2022

Petmon Adventure - Cheats&Hack


Nylon Percious

Good game, just keeps glitching during game and cuts you out when your in battle and doesn't even count it even if you win but takes the coins and such others that are basically wasted most of the time. Yeah the cutting off is rediculous.

27 people found this review helpful

Did you find this helpful?

Kian John Constantino

Dear Developers, The game is awsome, I love pokemon very much but, I was checking out options in settings when I saw a bill button, I pressed out of curiosity and It said that my bill is 4.99 and it was unpaid even tho I had not bought an item, I also have recieved any items that can be obtained by buying, I am confused, Is it a glitch?

24 people found this review helpful

Did you find this helpful?




Source: https://mobilecheats.edu.pl/petmon-adventure-cheatshack/

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz