środa, 24 sierpnia 2022

Block Puzzle - Cheats&Hack


Ernie Terry

This is one sweet game, I just love playing it. The colour of the playing pieces "blocks" are very bright and fun to position. One other thing is the adds, there are very little. When you do get an add at the end you can click on the X and are able to cut it short. I ask people to play it. Thank you for making a great game. I keep coming back, I just want to beat my score. No adds until you can not add another puzzle piece, then watch a very short add and back to the game. Very addictive.

407 people found this review helpful

Did you find this helpful?

Diane G

Fun game that actually let's you win. I haven't been able to beat my high score yet and that keeps me playing. Love this block puzzle! Update: I'm addicted to this block puzzle. The blocks take on different colors which make it more enjoyable. I've beat my own score a couple of times but takes a long while to get a good run. All in all, a fun game. Better than most block puzzles I've played. BY THE WAY, I am not Hispanic and I don't speak Spanish, so why am I getting Ads that are ALL in Spanish?

4 people found this review helpful

Did you find this helpful?

CorrectMeIfImWrong

For a free game, it has good graphics and runs well. Unfortunately it's incredibly boring. It gives you three random pieces to freely put in place in a field. There doesn't seem to be a way to know which pieces are coming, so you can't strategize. Whether you win or lose depends on luck. For example, you can be given three 3 by 3 pieces in one go. When you lose, you simply get a high score. There don't appear to be levels or other fields to play. Simply a time waster with no reward.

1,764 people found this review helpful

Did you find this helpful?




Source: https://mobilecheats.edu.pl/block-puzzle-cheatshack/

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz