poniedziałek, 29 sierpnia 2022

Airport Master - Cheats&Hack


Jimmylah Carter

I literally opened the app for a whole minute and received 4 ads back to back. Are you freaking kidding me?! I can't even attempt to test out the game due to the intrusive ads. This would've been more enjoyable if the ads weren't so unbearable. *I put it on airplane mode which made the ads not appear but then I couldn't update anything because it requires you watch an ad in order to do so. As soon as I turned off airplane mode I was bombarded with ads to the point the app froze and crashed.

25 people found this review helpful

Did you find this helpful?

Juliet Ferguson

I think it's a good game and a good idea, most likely not an original one as there are thousands of games out there like this one. I like it as it gives me something to do for a short period of time however there is a mass amount of adds. Adds to unlock things adds randomly popping up, it's not the best, there are much better ones out there. I would also like to mention the dog because it just appears and is quite annoying plus it says "one time offer" and procedes to appear every other minute.

108 people found this review helpful

Did you find this helpful?

Confi C.

Fun for a moment but you can finish the game pretty quick. No challenge at all. Watching ads gives an advantage. You can block the annoying ads that pop up more than every minute by changing dns to an ad blocker. It is certainly not required to buy in game currency with real money, in fact it's worthless and money loss. The screenshot are as well not all relevant or in-game gameplay.

147 people found this review helpful

Did you find this helpful?




Source: https://mobilecheats.edu.pl/airport-master-cheatshack/

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz